2007-02-03 Going out in Hannover
FINALLY I'm through with those Boltenhagen-pictures and I can sleep again peacefully at night. No more phone-calls in the dark of the night "UPDATE YOUR BLOG", no more anonymous posts "UPDATE YOUR BLOG", no more voices in the bathroom telling me to clean the toilet... oh, that's another story.
Here are two pictures of us gone clubbing. We wanted to go to "Der Turm" for some mead, but there are only a few tables at this place (being a tower, after all, with only a few levels and limited space) and it's always hard to get one as they won't take reservations. So we ended up going to the "Sausalitos", a place I started to hate despite the excellent frozen margaritas. The music was WAY to loud and the clientele... no comment.
Here are two pictures of us gone clubbing. We wanted to go to "Der Turm" for some mead, but there are only a few tables at this place (being a tower, after all, with only a few levels and limited space) and it's always hard to get one as they won't take reservations. So we ended up going to the "Sausalitos", a place I started to hate despite the excellent frozen margaritas. The music was WAY to loud and the clientele... no comment.

Peter and Basti.

Stef and Sibi.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home