Wednesday, May 09, 2007

2007-01-05 At the coast

I told you we spent our holidays at the coast, but you haven't seen the sea very much. Neither did we :)

We walked at the cliff line this day which is about 30m high. My guess. No comparison to the bluff on the "Isle of Wight" we had to walk on in the 10th grade. You can't have everything: a fair price AND a spectacular landscape.

This is our try to re-enact the scene from "North by Northwest". Mwahahaha.

A "Waldgeist" called Jan.



A self-timer is a really nice invention as soon as you leave civilization. There were no other tourists to take a picture of us, so I placed the camera on a pillar... the first time it dropped into the mud as soon as I ran into position, taking a picture of the gray sky. This is the second try. At least everyone is smiling due to my mistake :)


My mom used to tell me that if I kiss a swan, it will transform into a prince. When I was about 6, I tried to at least hug one, but those animals are very snappish. By now I found my prince, so I quit kissing swans some time ago and moved on to hissing at them. Revenge, sweet revenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home