Wednesday, January 17, 2007

2006-12-30 Boltenhagen, Day 1

Before last year, I had never spent my VACATIONS with my friends. Thinking of it... in 11th grade, we already spent a whole week (involuntarily) together in a house on the beautiful "Isle of Wight". But, as I said, this was school and we had no other choice :)
I was curious whether we'd make it through a whole week now - being "adult" and "mature".

At first, we wanted to rent a house in Denmark, because those houses normally feature whirlpools, saunas and fireplaces. We were late (in AUGUST), and most of the inexpensive houses were already rented to other groups. And with Denmark being far, far away, we decided to stay in Germany's coastal area. Monika and I checked some houses near the Baltic Sea and found this one:
So we - Monika, Jan, Basti, Priska, Sebastian and I - risked to spend our free time together. My dear brother lent us his new car, so we didn't have to go by train with all our stuff. After our arrival, us girls went "shopping" and forgot about 30%, so the boys had to get the rest.

I fixed us some spaghettis. Fortunately, the tablecloth was washable, so we could make a mess.

2 Comments:

Blogger Inga said...

Steffi, wo bleibt das naechste Update? Oder seid ihr noch in Boltenhagen? ;)

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genau! :D

~ Marleen

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home